The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

ShareThis

REVIEW #250.  This is my 250th review and what better way to do it than to review the site of a new found friend, Mark Marifosque.  Mark and I met during the ASUS Xtreme Power Club first meeting and well I am impressed with his knowledge on tech stuff.  Hence, I am not surprised when he decided to go for a blog and named it, "Byte-Mark."

"I am not a blogger and though I want to start a blog I never find the time to do it," says Mark when I first asked about blogging. I then invited him to be a writer of Newz Around Us and he did agree and now I am proud to know that he started his very own blog.

It's a new blog and very promising one. I enjoyed reading his first three posts and I know that more will come. I also hope that he will not be lazy to update and post new articles on Byte-Mark.

So how did Byte-Mark score on my review? I would not be too harsh considering it is a relatively new blog thus I will remove some rating criteria and leave it as N/A or Not Applicable for now. Later on we will go back and see the full review on this blog.

SITE RATINGS:

 1. Layout - 6. Very simple and definitely need more styling but this one will pass if you are after the content.

  2...Content - 9. Good and unique content so far. Had fun reading it and did found out new information and place to eat..

  3. Coherence - 8. I hope that it will be very coherent, that is a blog about food and tech stuff.

  4. Reach - N/A.

  5.  Readability - 10. Very readable though I hope when the articles increase in number he will be using the "read more" blogger format.

  6. Originality - 10. Very original and very Mark :)

  7. Speed - 10. The main page of the blog is 53.9 KB and loads pretty fast at 0.23 seconds

  8. Interaction - 3. Hope to see more interaction soon.

  9. Value Added Service - 5. Not much added service just yet except for more information. I am hoping that soon it will really be a great blog about food and tech stuff and by then its value added will increase. For now I put this blog in the middle.

  10. Update Frequency - N/A

   *** Overall Rating - 7.63 / 10

Not bad I say for a new site. To Mark, my friend good luck on your new blog and I also invite everyone to do visit Byte-Mark.

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Also Visit My Other Blogs | Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

1 Responses to Beware it Bites! Byte Mark, Food and Tech Blog

  1. Dom Says:
  2. Flirting is fun because it not only fulfills some of your instinctual needs to interact with others, but it also demonstrates to others your degree of interest in them. Likewise, the response to your flirtation indicates the degree of interest in you.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box