The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Millionaire Acts The Journey to Financial Freedom

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, November 10, 2009
ShareThis

REVIEW #246. Do you want to know more about personal finance and how you can use your potential, thoughts and other talents in order to become successful? If you answered yes to this question then hop on and visit Millionaire Acts. This is a blog written by Tyrone Charles Solee, a blogger, an infopreneur and a netrepreneur.

Millionaire Acts was just recently feature in Manila Bulletin's Blog-O-Rama under its Technology Section. Well it deserves to be featured because it is a blog which inspires and give hopes to people. The truth is the secret to success is common in all of us... for it is positive thinking and strong will.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 10
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 9
  • Overall Rating - 9.67

It's kinda weird to have seen this blog with a high Alexa ranking and yet with zero Google PR, sometimes I can't just understand the logic behind this rating system of Google.

I can also say that this blog is not fairly original since there are lots of personal finance blogs for the reason that it is a good niche for personal success. Lots of people have become millionaires just by becoming infopreneurs or those which shares information for a fee. I am glad that this blog shares information for free.

A good and clean layout which is easy and pleasant to the eyes and to the blog visitor. I can safely say that this blog of Tyrone will help a lot of people in the days, months and years to come and I hope that his ideals stay the same even though soon enough he will belong to the top personal finance bloggers and speakers in the country.

So if you need personal finance assistance and other freelance services just visit Millionaire Acts.

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the review Shen! I have a PR before. Unfortunately, ever since I entertained some direct advertisers, Google slapped me with a zero PR. I'm still hoping that someday, I would get back my PR. Again, thanks for the review. :)

     
  2. I will include this review when I write the highlights of my blog as it celebrates its 1-year anniversary in the blogosphere this coming Nov. 24. :)

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Congratulations for a fruitful year in the Blogosphere. I am sure that your blog had already helped a lot of people.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box