The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Hakuna Matata, It Means No Worries

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, September 1, 2009 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #231. Hakuna Matata is a term made popular by Timon and Fumba from the movie the Lion King. They even had a song about it... "Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days... Hakuna Matata". This blog having that day is indeed a blog full of worry free thoughts. A blog that just echoes the feelings and enthusiasm of the author, Sir Ark Hilario.

Sir Ark is definitely a UFC fan as I have read several posts about UFC. He is also good at SEO and had managed to get his first Google Adsense payment in just 6 months. Congratulations!

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 10
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9.89


I really like this blog, the color, the contents, the arrangement... it all falls in the proper place. It is very easy to read and the theme is reader friendly. Long posts have a 'read more' option and comment system is also easy to use.

There is even a translator in several languages which even though not yet perfect will be a great help to visitors from other countries.

His feedburner count is 199 and he has 64 members in his blog's community in MyBlogLog, a feat which I have yet to achieve in any of my blogs. Well I guess effort, practice and good articles really do pay off.

So if you are looking for a great blog, just visit Hakuna Matata and have no worries.




Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

3 comments

  1. Ark Says:
  2. Thanks for this review. Yes, I'm just a regular guy with problems just like the rest of all of us. But I try not to include them in my blogs. I always try to inject a sense of worry-free environment so that my readers will also get infected with my enthusiasm after reading my posts and continue with their day free of worries. Because if we let problems overcome us, we will become less productive and we might even ruin the day of our colleagues.

    Thank you again an d more power to this site. Hakuna Matata!

     
  3. Ark Says:
  4. Thanks for this review. Yes, I'm just a regular guy with problems just like the rest of all of us. But I try not to include them in my blogs. I always try to inject a sense of worry-free environment so that my readers will also get infected with my enthusiasm after reading my posts and continue with their day free of worries. Because if we let problems overcome us, we will become less productive and we might even ruin the day of our colleagues.

    Thank you again an d more power to this site. Hakuna Matata!

     
  5. Your welcome... always maintain that worry free attitude... Hakuna Matata!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box