The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

A Little Dumb Ass Adventure

Posted by David D'Angelo Saturday, July 11, 2009 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #212. I don't know if it is an SEO reason why this blog is named The Adventures of Little Dumb Ass or just the owner is really a dumb ass as the name implies. I do not want to judge but when I see the first posted article containing a video of someone in which a fireword is being launched from his butt, I was like... "What the hell was that?". Then I came to think that dumb ass may refer to other people who acts like dumb assess most of the time.

The last post of the blog was November 2008 and so I guess the blogger seem to have loss enthusiasm in writing on the blog or cannot decide on which dumb ass to write first. Although this is the case I decided to make a review of this blog.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 5
  • Content - 6
  • Coherence - 5
  • Reach - 1
  • Readability - 9
  • Originality - 10
  • Overall Rating - 6.00


The blog is not ranked nor rated in Alexa and it also has no Google PR. It is perhaps due to the fact that writing for this blog has stalled. Well upn reading the blog further I am glad that the current way of writing did stop. For by examining it seems to be a blog of a parent which is not satisfied with what their kids are doing. It is more about LDA or Little Dumb Ass referring to the kid. There were accounts of his love life and girl friend as well.

The layout is very black which depicts the inner feelings of the author. Very simple and again very barren without any photos to accompany the blog posts although I am relieved that it had none.

Well so far this is the review for The Adventures of Little Dumb Ass and I hope they get okey and they do reconcile before it is too late.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box