The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Become a Debt-Free Scholar by Learning the Know-hows

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, June 18, 2009 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #210. It had been months since I made a review on this site and now I am trying my best to be back once again. To start off let me give the review of a site called Debt-free Scholar which provides tools and advice to help students with their college finances. I was asked to do a review way back April 4, 2009 of this site and now I am finally doing it. Generally speaking site of this kind is very rare and I would recommend students to really visit this site and browse through the information provided because for all we know it might really help them a lot.

Debt-free scholar is a blot by Nate Desmond who in preparing for college realized the incredible expense of a normal degree and, therefore, decided to get his degree differently. That experience and more is the main reason of coming out with this kind of blog.

A blue-themed blog which contains short topic introduction and top menu arranged according to topics. This blog is truly focused on providing students with the information they need. The collection of topic I get interested in was HOW TO EARN. Well, at first I thought it was really how to earn money in college but when I browsed it there more on tips on scholarship and more.
http://www.debtfreescholar.com/

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 9
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 9
  • Overall Rating - 9.33

Good layout and very readable. Considering the topic it caters and talks about it will surely enjoy more followers and higher Google PR rank in the future.

Hope this site helps more students and that more students do visit Debt-free scholar.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

2 comments

  1. Thanks for reviewing my blog!

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome... it's rather late but still manage to do it. Will find more time to review more blogs... :)

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box