The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

The Blog Reviewer Begins Reviews Once More... Happy New Year 2009!

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, December 31, 2008
ShareThis

It has been a long time since I have actually written or visited this blog. I had been really busy with my advocacy in Brotherhood of Destiny (BROOD) and of course with my personal life. This blog had been the most commented blog in all that I have and I am now returning to task of at least giving out one review a day. I will still try to give a review to those who will advertise their Entrecards on this blog and also adhere to review requests. For everyone I am also asking for a modest contribution of at least 500 EC to do the review to help me advertise my other blogs. Today before the year end I will try to make a return on the review of Entrecarders blog but will also open up the chance to review other blog sites and website for a minimum donation of US4.00. Why the donation? Read on please...

Why am I asking for a donation? I have various advocacy which covers peace advocacy, environmental issues, outreach, youth empowerment and many more. In older to be of greater service to this I need your help and your modest contribution to the cause.

I will give a full review for your blog for 500 EC if you are an Entrecard member and a modest US$2 donation via my paypal account if you are a non-member blogger or a website owner.

I am no expert but I had been in the net for 14 years and have various experiences online and had surfed many websites along the way. I hope that I can be of service to you and can help improve your blogs and website.

Thanks for your continued support and advertising as well as card drops while I am away. HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

1 Responses to The Blog Reviewer Begins Reviews Once More... Happy New Year 2009!

  1. artmirror Says:
  2. Wow, I would like to support you and your work, unfortunately I am the jobless disabled and thus my empty pockets allow me just to invite you to my blogs (my online art galleries)
    I have no money to order the review, but I can to welcome you to look at my pictures for a free. I hope you will have a good time there and I will get your feedback.
    Welcome, dear friend.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box