The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Where do you wander?

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, September 3, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #170. Blogs which talks about travel, food and various experiences are always a good read. Through blogs like this you cane experience and encounter many things and even go to the places where you have never gone before. When I Wander or The Wanderer is such a blog which amazes its readers with not only the physical beauty of places but also with talks about culture, life, food, experiences and most especially the yummy food.

This is the second time that I am doing a review the blog of this wonderful lady which is also often mistaken as a man (read her post here). The most unique feature of this blog is the cooking lessons which I will definitely look forward to. It gives everyone a chance to savor the food at their own home and cook it themselves. A rally great way to entice the audience to read the blog more.

Here are just some of the good food that you will surely enjoy:

A Delicious and Fast Throw Food: The Italian Pasta!
PPP: Prosciuto, Panna e Pasta con Funghi


SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 7
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 4
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 7.4

A very clean layout, though I hope that something will be done on the sidebar and at least add a 'Read More' option to some very long articles as well. It also needs more promotion since its reach needs improvement as well.

I have also read some negative commentaries about the Philippines and I do agree with most of that but I also hope that the blogger offers solution and optimistic insights on how to address their problems. More than ever the Philippines needs solutions and ideas to help.

Explore great places, be inspired with experiences and and learn new ideas at The Wanderer!


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the insights. Indeed, there are shortcomings in this blog. The reach I have to admit is bad..as well as the page views but I do hope it would improve.. But with 3 blogs at hand, I just hope hard. But I am doing my best...This is my "more personal" blog so I let it stand for more close acquaintances online...rather than my "monetised" blog which I prefer to promote better...and my oter blog, which has a good PR that reader come from google and yahoo. ^^ Thanks once again.

    Rogue

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Well reach is as you say very important to blogs in which the owner wants to get to more people or earn from their blog otherwise reach is just something which you could ignore.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box