The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

The Superb Taste of Cake Italy

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, September 26, 2008
ShareThis

REVIEW #193 (EC ADVERTISER). I was expecting to see cake recipes but find out great pictures and videos of cakes and cake making. Well, Cake Italy is still a good blog to visit despite the fact that it could have been better if there were more recipes... but oh wait... there are recipes and these are really good tasting cakes which I wish I can actually do a taste test right now. Still I recommend more recipes. :)

This blog does not only offer what it thinks or what it does like to post for it even asks you, its readers to submit your very own cake recipes and they will publish them in this site. This is indeed a great opportunity for people to let their cake recipe be known to the world.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 7
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 7
  • Originality - 9
  • Overall Rating - 8.17


I really like the first landing page of this blog but I was wondering why the featured articles would suddenly disappear and a truncated page will appear instead. I also recommend making the sidebar widgets better because they are really not well organized. The widgets at the side takes away the good aura of the blog.

The tabbed widget is good and you should retain that. I also recommend minimizing the feed burner widget in between the post for I feel that it disrupts the readability of your posts.

Aside from that a good blog with lots of opportunities. Dear readers, don't forget to visit Cake Italy, Italian Cakes and Sweets.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

2 comments

  1. BioTecK Says:
  2. Nice review!! :D

    I have an award waiting for you at : http://www.bioteck.net/2008/09/29/biotecknet-now-availble-in-pr3/

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Thanks and I have also made an acceptance for this award/// Many thanks... http://todaysblogreview.blogspot.com/2008/09/entrecard-nonsense-and-sensible-award.html

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box