The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

A Place in Spain Like No Other

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, September 16, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #182.  Who is Carl G? Well that is the first question that came into my mind because I was thinking what is this blog all about. Then upon a request for a review there I discover that this blog is mostly about a small town in Spain named Ronda and the full blog name is Ronda, Spain, Spanish, Themes, and Everything Else. Well seems to be a very good blog with information about the community as well as insights on entrepreneurship and the environment. Well I should say this blog is highly recommended.

I started the review of this blog by reading some articles and I am very pleased to see environmental articles within the site as well as some on entrepreneurship. I am also congratulating the blog owner for being an agent of change as well, he is a member of Kiva.org.

The blog is also giving a way credits and I think Entrecarders should go check THIS OUT since it is pretty easy and encouraging to get some credits from this blog. I have also invited the blog author to be a sponsor for the Cyber Earth Caravan of the World Creative Youth Forum (WCYF) 2009 and BROOD Online.



SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 10
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 10
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9.83


Almost a perfect blog except for coherence but that is understandable since there is a mix topic in this blog so don't droll on that. I did enjoy reading and exploring this blog and should be one of the blogs that bloggers can make an example off.

This blog has a PR Ranking of 6 and well the blog deserves it, after all it has 100% of unique and original content. Thanks also for providing bloggers with a Speed Up Your Blogspot Blog tutorial. I did read this and will take your advice on my other blogs. I totally agree with you that focus should be more on content and not the widgets.

Great blog, great content and a blogger who makes a difference... CHECK THIS BLOG NOW!



Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box