The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

I Love the Philippines Too!

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, September 3, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #172. This is a blog that almost made me stop writing a review for it and make me want to concentrate on reading all the articles. It is also a blog which makes me actually read in full some of the articles and nod in agreement. I Love the Philippines Too, is an honest blog from the heart of a Filipino who loves his country and sees from afar what is happening and what is wrong with us, Filipinos. It is also in line why I also created a blog entitled, Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?

It depresses me to see the articles in this blog and sometimes it makes me think if the Philippines still have hope. Working in an organization, which dares to make a difference and struggle to go on with many hindrances in the reality of life and in the inner aspiration of Filipinos, I would share I share the blog owner's passion.

I commend this blog for being honest, objective and sharing thoughts that only very few refused to talk about. All your articles reflect a sentiment of wanting to make a difference and of a better future and that we must do.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 4
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7.8

I can understand the simplicity in the layout of this blog because it takes the blogger considerable time to make very good and original posts. Each post is flavored with emotion, passion and inner longing.

This is a highly recommended blog for all Filipinos around the world. I Love the Philippines too should not only be a blog title but should be an inner resolved by all Filipinos strengthened by actual action to make a difference.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

2 comments

  1. Coming from a person who exactly review 171 blogs prior this is really a good thing. I wrote those articles. Yes, Ihave to admit we cannot blame our fellowmen. I started to really understand the Philippine problem the moment I went out its borders... we are too far! In fact, my first country to visit was a neighboring Asian country (malaysia) and they are so damn rich and organized (except the road traffic which a bit equal) compared to us Filipinos.

    We are in our own world. We don't belong anywhere actually. We are in Aisa yet we long the American and western life ways... we don't belong in Asia either for the difference in religion. We are proud of our good things but do not exert efforts to improve our weaknesses. Anyway, I need time to make more posts now that it is more readable due to its gained PR.

    Thanks for the review.

    Rogue

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Well that is why I do have a blog about being a Filipino as well and you can browse it at http://pagodkanaba.blogspot.com

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box