The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Getting the best diet for a healthy life

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, September 17, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #184. Health is wealth. That is the prime consideration that everyone nowadays should be looking. Before I decided to get healthy and enroll myself in a gym, I was once not minding the blab that I have on my stomach but now after 3 months in the gym, I have improved my body and my self-confidence as well. Diet Recipes Blog, is a blog that will help you do just that. It takes a lot of courage and self determination to be fit and reading a blog like this will definitely help you make the right decisions and the right things to change your lifestyle into something healthy and sustainable.

I did enjoy reading this blog. A must read and must visit for all those who are totally into fitness and for those who love food but are concerned about calories. This blog is a great collection of delicious recipes that everyone would love after all keeping fit does not mean that you should not have good food.



SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 10
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 10
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 10
  • Overall Rating - 10.00


Although this site has a high readability well I recommend cutting the post just between the number of calories of the recipe and then "Continue Reading". For me this way more recipes will be visible in the frontpage for readers to choose from. This also makes reading and stay on the site a little longer.

My Recommendations:

Looking for more mouth watering but healthy recipes then visit Diet Recipes Blog.

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box