The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Entrecard NonSense and A Sensible Award

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, September 29, 2008 ,
ShareThis

I could have started writing a review again but I am so busy with many things specially now that I have to finish two websites in Joomla within the week and I am having meetings set one after the other for the World Creative Youth Forum but then... an email came. The e-mail certainly made me nuts and utter a little of the F words while reading it. This letter was the SO CALLED SIGNIFICANT CHANGES OF ENTRECARD. So having an ire on it I did blog about it and how it came as an insensitive issue for us, members of the community.

Besides that I had received an award from BioTecK.NET known as Butterfly Award which is given to the coolest blogs the blogger has known. Thanks and I really appreciate it specially that I did not like what happened with Entrecard.

You made me smile my friend. And now for my choice of awards to pass this on... they would be Mind Relaxing Ideas, Diet Recipes Blog, Filipino Deaf From the Eyes of a Hearing Person, MagTananTayo, Empty Streets, Badabings, Dalityapi and I'm Beautiful Like Me

For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:

  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Thanks again for the award!


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

3 comments

  1. oohh I love it will definitely will pass it on :) thanks so much xoxo

     
  2. btw I love your site :) will be adding it to my roster of sites to see :) will be dropping by more often since you also have entrecard :) thanks again I love it :)

     
  3. tata Says:
  4. How flattering!

    First, I'd like to thank my big brother, who taught me to read and write... oh, I suppose I should save my acceptance speech for my own blog, eh? ;)

    I've had a helluva long day, but I'll be on this first thing tomorrow. Thanks again!!!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box