The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Do Keep Us Posted About This Blog

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, September 17, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #185. A youthful blog with rich insights, upcoming events and other articles which is worth knowing after all that's what their name stands for. Keep Me Posted - KMP is a blog with original articles plus announcement about upcoming events. Their articles and posts are definitely a must read for it add insights and can also be used for your research, thesis and even for reaction papers.

How do you get updates from them well JUST CLICK HERE and follow the instructions and in just a few seconds you will be receiving their newsletter directly in your emails.

If there is one blog that made my tears fall down while reading an article it would be this blog. The poem about September 11 entitled "I Was There..." was one of the best poems that I have ever read. You can see the emotion and passion within that poem. I know that way back 9-11 before I felt sad I first smiled because I was not a big fan of the United States bullying but when I realized what was happening I felt ashamed of myself.



SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 2
  • Readability - 10
  • Originality - 10
  • Overall Rating - 8.17


This blog has a great layout or it seems to have a good layout except for some questions... what's that mobile phone doing on top and seems to be cut-off by the main post? The blogroll and categories are also very very very long and perhaps a drop down menu would be great addition. This way the front page will be shorter.

Great color scheme as well... so if you want to be informed just visit Keep Me Posted.

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box