The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Wonder, Wealth and Wisdom... here it goes...

Posted by David D'Angelo Sunday, August 3, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #134. I never knew that there was Value Investing but thanks to Wonder Wealth Wisdom blog I had a far more greater understanding in that field. People will say what's unque with this blog and it seems they are redundant indeed. Learning tips and secrets of trade on where, when and how to invest will really be greatcoat for those who want to earn their own money.

The author's topic of personal development and improvement are very deep and will really make you aware and interested in the article that you are reading. Not much into the money making scheme in a blog but I think soon the test of that will be made.

I really like how the author presented and describe the blog...

Three strands of musings intertwined as one,
Wonder, contemplate and ruminate on the Purpose of Life,
Wealth, journey into the world of Value Investing and Frugality,
Wisdom, strive for Personal Development and attainment of Enlightenment,
Welcome to the world of Wonder, Wealth & Wisdom!


Well thanks for the welcome... now for the review.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 9
  • Coherence - 8
  • Reach - 6
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7.8

I like the synchronization the author made on the right widget of the blog, as well as the color scheme and highlighting helps a little. Layout did suffer as well from the fact that traffic still need to be decongested from the widgets and information inside them.

Great work and more power to Wonder, Wealth and Wisdom!

2 comments

  1. Avatar Says:
  2. Dear Shen,

    Thanks so much for the kind comments. Wow, I get a 9 for content :)

    I'll do my best to see where to improve my blog presentation further. I really appreciate your comments.

    Cheers :) You've just brightened up my weekend :)

    Rgds

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Your welcome :) It is an honor to review blogs ... for me it has been my passion already.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box