The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Waterburry Spectator's All Links Blog

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, August 11, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #148 (EC ADVERTISER). Well when I first visit this blog I did asked myself, "Was it my browser or does it really look like that?" On the first lines of my blog I usually commend the blogs I review and I will still do on this one. I was staring at the all black screen with text and links and keep on asking what is this blog for. I tried clicking the links and there you can find the really good side of the blog... the separate blogs with good content

This blog is a blog that links to the authors other blogs... well for me it is a good idea to link other blogs but perhaps there can be better ways to do it. I see no purpose in the linkages in this blog much more if there would even be people who would visit and stay at length in a blog with not much of a content but pure links.

I am an honest reviewer so I hope the author understands me for this... well here is my ratings...

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 1
  • Content - 1
  • Coherence - 1
  • Reach - 1
  • Readability - 2
  • Overall Rating - 1.2

I hate giving a very low rating to blogs. It seems that I am the one affected by it. I highly recommend that the author do find time to really give juice to this blog. If it will indeed be a link blog then at least do some justice on the layout.

Sorry about this but I hope that next time Waterburry Spectator will be a blog with more juice than what it is now.

2 comments

  1. Editor Says:
  2. Thank you for the comment I really really appreciate it. I think your criticism are valid. The fact of the matter is I didn't know what else to do. I wanted separate components to the site and at the time, not knowing what I know now, didn't know how to link different sections, so I just made different blogs that could be linked on one page. The problem is that the one page is just a links page. Originally the "editorial" page was
    Waterbury Spectator then I just made editorial a separate blog. I'm going to revamp the cover page giving an overview of each section.
    I hope this will redeem my ratings. Check back with it soon to re-rate it.

    -Talleos

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. I have checked on it and it is indeed better than before. I also than you for how you view the criticism. Once it is all done please tell me so that I can make a Redemption Review :)

    Thanks!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box