The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

A Stellar Life of A Davaoeño College Student

Posted by David D'Angelo Sunday, August 3, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #137 (EC ADVERTISER). First of all I would like to thank all those who are advertising on my Entrecard Widget. They are very much appreciated. Well here is another review of a blog which made me take a personality test and I am glad I did because it is indeed accurate. A Stellar Life is a blog of a college student which chronicles the daily life of a college student plus his daily ramblings, experiences and discoveries. A fellow Filipino who loves to blog and has an open heart to help fellow bloggers as well.

Well here is that test that I just took and thanks to this blog for giving the link.

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Free Jung Word Choice Test (similar to MBTI)
personality tests by similarminds.com

And if you want to take the test just click on the link presented above. A very informative and simple blog in which you can really appreciate specially with the various tests posted there.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 8
  • Reach - 2
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 7

Very readable posts although I recommend getting a 3-column template so that your sidebar will not extend beyond your posts. For me it is better that the posts extend beyond the widgets rather than the widgets extending beyond the posts. Seems like you have a lot of widgets to show thus.. get a space for them.

Well it also seems that Alexa Traffic Ranking and Google PR Rank is not that related so I give you a 2 rating on Reach despite your site not being identified by Alexa yet. It is a personal blog so it's okey but if you like to earn something from it you better work on that ranking.

Again thanks for the advertisement and I am also inviting my reader to come and visit A Stellar Life.

2 comments

  1. Thank you very much for giving my blog a review. It was my greatest pleasure having this review to let me improve my blog more.

    Again, Thank You Very Much. God Bless You!

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome :) It is a pleasure to review your blog.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box