The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Random Ramblings of a Natural State Hawg

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, August 14, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #152 (EC ADVERTISER). The Natural State Hawg blog is authored by Ethan Nobles from Benton, Arkansas, United States. It is a very interesting blog with a take on various issues including supporting your local brewery, as well as about gun ownership and more. It is indeed commendable to find people who despite their daily work routine pause for a time to look at their surroundings and blog about it. Great work!

I am not pro-gun but I still find it sometime that owning a gun is necessary but as the author of this blog says you cannot just sell guns anywhere or even just beside your lovable Waffle Hose. Right?

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 7
  • Reach - 6
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 9.2

The layout is definitely okey erxcept for the "Paying the Bills" on the sidebar whose forms went beyond the layout border... well you can expand the size of the template so that you can utilize more space or you can try to tweak the size of the form or add a slider.

I also tried to search the meaning of the word "hawg" so that I will know what is it but unfortunately it is not on Wikipedia except for some establishment names and not even on Webster... hmmm I wonder what does it mean?

So if you're done reading the review, I also recommend clicking here and visiting The Natural State Hawg

2 comments

  1. Yay! I appreciate the review and the advice. I'm about to get rid of that one ad you complained about -- it's slowing down my load time, anyway, and I haven't made a dime off of it.

    A "Hawg" by the way is just a "hog." A few years ago, I chose the handle "HawgWyld" on Yahoo! as I believed that identified me as being an Arkansas very well.

    Yes, we're all fans of the Arkansas Razorbacks here and are, thus, "Hog Wild." Most variations I could find of "Hog Wild" were taken, so I came up with "HawgWyld" because I like the way it works and it's a bit unique.

    For the purposes of my blog, then, the "Hawg" stuck!

    Thanks for the review. I appreciate it!

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome and it is an honor to be reviewing good blogs in Entrecard. I am here to be of service.

    Thanks also for letting us know what Hawg is. Take care and HAPPY BLOGGING!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box