The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Is It Possible to Make Money from Home? It Is Indeed!

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, August 5, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #141. Well a year ago I never paid attention to blogging for my passion is creating websites and nothing more. I never thought that there could be a real passion, joy and of course earn money from doing things like this. But thanks to my brother and a friend which gives me the idea that all of this is possible. I am glad that those blogger who earns money and would like to earn money incidentally shares their tips as well. That is particularly the case with Make Money From Blogging. Well he had requested for a review for more than 2 weeks and finally here it is.

Incidentally this blogger is also reviewing other blogs and he also post some of his comments. Well, that is indeed a great service as well and could develop into a passion and a busy blogging day. Thanks for one of the comments there for I have also learned a new thing, "Use Keyword Tracker everytime you insert a Tag for your entry. It’s to check the keyword popularity. If there is no one searching for the keyword, you optimize for nothing." From now on, I will bear that in mind.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 9
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 4
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 7.8

Great blog which deserves more exposure and reach. I like how you give suggestions to the sites you review... giving your comments and the good points. Nice color scheme... I love the green theme for your blog.

Nice blog KaHoongChai... anyway here is my comment though... please don't get too busy blogging and comb your hair before starting to blog :) ... anyway just a joke. You are indeed funny and cute.

So if you want to know about tips on how to make money from home check out Make Money Blogging.

1 Responses to Is It Possible to Make Money from Home? It Is Indeed!

  1. Oh Thanks Shen !! Great to get your blog review =)

    Thanks for loving my blog too.

    I will improve myself start from now. I'm happy to see my blog's rate, it's not perfect but better than normal haha!

    Good luck to you Shen !! Keep in touch !

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box