The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

BioTecK is not about Bio Technology After All

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, August 29, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #155 (EC ADVERTISER). I thought this was a site supporting Bio Technology that is why I seldom drop cards in this blog but it proved me wrong when he finally advertised in this blog. It was a revelation that BioTecK.net is mostly about information technology, general tips, portfolio of the author and more. Well I am glad that I visit this blog because if not I will be forever living with my wrong first impression... and now I will be a regular dropper and visitor. (Original Review: August 20, 2008)

More revealing is that this blogger is also an environmentalist in his own way. That is for sure a relieve for me and now I am really happy to get to know this blog and hope that he continues with what he is doing. The blog presents lots of tidbits and personal experiences of the everyday things we have to face with technology.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 9
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 10
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9

A blog with a very commendable and environmental friendly color-scheme of green. This blog also has a good layout and very user friendly. Great pictures, very informative posts and thus a highly commendable blog and a must-read blog.

So if you want to know more about information technology as well as follow the everyday adventure of this blogger... please do drop by at BioTecK.net

3 comments

  1. BioTecK Says:
  2. Thnx a lot for the review!! I really appreciate it!! :D
    I have mentioned this review in my last post: http://www.bioteck.net/2008/08/25/another-award-a-cool-review/

     
  3. axioblogger Says:
  4. That is right. I thought it was a bio-technology blog because his 125 x 125 picture is green. Picture can be misleading.

     
  5. Shen Says:
  6. Yes.. it could really be misleading... now I know that it is really a very interesting and informative blog.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box