The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

ShareThis

REVIEW #160 (EC ADVERTISER). I do not know Peripheries in depth before he did advertise on this blog and then I decided to write a review as a token for advertising. If there is one thing that I know about the blog is that it is one of the best sites I know in advertising your Entrecard. Up close and browsing through the blog content I find most of the posts very educational, interesting and highly informative. It is a rare blog with a very timely advocacy. (Original Review: August 25, 2008)

The posts which talks about HIV and AIDS is very relevant since this tragedy is still the major killer in the world especially in Africa were the virus threatens to annihilate its population. AIDS had been the greatest ever epidemic that struck mankind on a worldwide scale and continuous to be a cause for alarm. Why did it become like that? The simple and honest answer is that it involves one of the activities which humans do enjoy doing... SEX

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 3
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 8.2

The layout is not that fascinating but I am 100% recommending this site because of its informative nature. I have never seen a blog with this many information about HIV AIDS and related topics like condoms and more.

I hope that its REACH will improve and more people will be visiting this site... it is after all for their health and safety.

I will be bookmarking this site and for sure asking permission to make write-ups about its posts. Congratulations on the great blog >Peripheries!

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Newz Around Us |

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box