The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

What's in the bag, lady?

Posted by David D'Angelo Saturday, July 19, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #115 (EC ADVERTISER). It was great to see the main web title of this blog... Attempts at a Sustainable Lifestyle - The Baglady although I still wonder if what I know about Sustainable Lifestyle is the same as what she is referring to. What I admire about the author of this blog is her honesty and straightforward opinions. About 90% of hr articles are unique and of her own which makes this blog a must visit.

I would like to quote her description of herself for the reason that I admire her honesty.

Hi there, I am a secret baglady. Well, I am not homeless and I have enough money to buy soap. Even though I am only 24, I manage my money like I am about to retire. I also drive like an old lady and my hubby always makes fun of me for it. I don’t appreciate the fact that young people my age are labeled as “Generation Debt”, and so I’m advocating sustainable living and responsible money management. I write mostly from personal experience, and I don’t claim my opinions as the truth or professional advice. I also admit that I am biased in a lot of topics, but that how most personal blogs are. Anyway, hopefully someone out there will find this blog useful.


And yes definitely most people will find your blog very useful. It is just once in a while that we find blogs with really good content. Contents that had been really thought of and mind had been invested on it.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 10
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9.6

To tell everyone this is the first time that a blog I am reviewing was rated 10 for Reach. This blog has a an Alexa Traffic Rank of 1,486 (Wow!) and a Google Page Rank of 3. It only shows that it has good articles which will definitely be useful to everyone.

Continue writing and continue inspiring others.

Recommended Posts:

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box