The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

New Blog List for The Blog Reviewer

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, July 21, 2008
ShareThis

To all blogs that I have already reviewed, I have added you to my Blog Listing and hope that you will also add me to your blog list. I would like to send my good luck and support to all bloggers out there. The blogosphere is a great community because of all of you. If you want me to review my blog just email me at phil_lenin at yahoo dot com. I am also accepting donations to help me blog more... paypal or EC credits will be ok. Thanks!

SHEN BROOD

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box