The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

My Town Talks the Face of Politics Today

Posted by David D'Angelo Saturday, July 26, 2008
ShareThis

REVIEW #124 (EC ADVERTISER). If politics had a face what would it be? Well to answer that question we could visit MyTownTalks and read the posts and articles in the blog and imagine a picture of what face politics wears today. The blog talks about the latest buzz in the political arena in the United States giving voters a picture of who their candidates are.

By reading the blog you will find out that it is not really all about politics. The blog contains posts about hurricanes and other events in the United States. These events are hot events in the United States. Well whatever the author blarbs about I would say that he definitely had some point one way or the other.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 8
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 8.00

This is a very promising blog. The combination of blue, red and green really blends well. If I have to comment on the posts in general some of these posts are very long which makes reading them a little tiring. A read more widget will be good as an addition to this blog.

It took a lot of effort in doing the review considering I am doing it at 4 in the morning well that is because I am going to a nearby province today and organize a group of youth for our organization. The good thing is before I go I visited My Town Talks and I hope you do as well.

I also created a sort of ad for EC.. hope the user likes it.

1 Responses to My Town Talks the Face of Politics Today

  1. MyTownTalks Says:
  2. Thanks for the review Shen. I do need to actually create an Entercard widget and I have one for my other blog I have on Entercard, but have never created one for MyTownTalks, plus my PhotoShop skills pretty much suck :-)

    I've also thought about whether I should remain anonymous or actually come out. I decided to stay behind the scenes for a couple of reasons one was because when I first started this blog it was totally politics and had some rather negative posts about Barak Obama, this led to some rather threatening comments by pro obama supporters and they kept trying to find out who I was.

    Second reason is I'm doing some SEO type tests and stratgeies on this blog and I'm not sure I want to let those strategies get out yet.

    Anyway thanks for the review and you are correct about the read more link. The main reason I have not been using the read more is that I've found my visitors to MyTownTalks are not very technical at all and many do not seem to understand how a blog actually works.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box