The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Let's Finish Writing

Posted by David D'Angelo Sunday, July 6, 2008 ,
ShareThis

Writing is a passion that I have since I am in primary school and it is indeed what I had as a tool for earning and running an organization such as BROOD. I admire a blog like Finish Writing is doing. And I am not saying this because I am reviewing the blog but because not many blogs focus on how to improves ones writing capability and writing style. The blog even had writing exercises to help you improve your skills.

This blog is one of the few blogs which focuses on this topic. I find it very helpful for bloggers since blogs is not just about writing what you think is a good blog post but also writing it well and understandably. The blog offers lots of tips which could really help bloggers.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 1
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 7.8

Great blog with a very simple layout and a very readable content and post, however it is still yet to climb the popularity ranks in the blogosphere in order to reach more users. As more users find this blog out they will love to visit it and check on what the blog has to offer.

So my recommendation is to finish writing and blog it up!

1 Responses to Let's Finish Writing

  1. Justin Says:
  2. Thanks for reviewing the site. I appreciate the feedback.

    Justin

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box