The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

How about if I spank you? Unique blog with great posts

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, July 24, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #122 (EC ADVERTISER). This is the first ever ad I have when I signed up for Entrecard and I was wondering what is this all about? Now, that I do make reviews for those who put ads in this blog I found out what this blog is really all about. The first article in fact impresses me. It says a lot about what life really is. It is indeed the truth of how most people live but the thing is for me we can still make a difference in our lives. I hope that Monkey Fables and Tables still find that relevant.

Most of the posts in this blog are unique and very personal. It is the authors own ideas and comments. That is perhaps what makes this blog worth reading. A totally dedicated member of the Entrecard community and very active in advertising his blog. I really hope that he also drops on this blog and perhaps we could launch a contest soon.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9.00

Very simple 2-column layout with focus on the contents rather than anything else. Well I do not see any money making tools in this blog and that is a different thing. My admiration falls for the fact that the author really concentrates on creating unique content for the blog and that is highly commendable.

So if you want to take a different view on things well just drop by at Monkey Fables and Tables.

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box