The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Hot Dorkage? Ouch!

Posted by David D'Angelo Saturday, July 5, 2008 ,
ShareThis

What's a dork? Wikipedia defines it as USA slang for a quirky, silly and/or stupid, socially inept person, or one who is out of touch with contemporary trends. But is this blog really a dork or thus it refer to something else? Hot Dorkage is a blog whose articles focuses on überblog geek life, humour, insights, and meta stuff certainly stuff which includes all of us including me... and mind you I am not a dork.

Well first and foremost I like what this guy has to say but for some reason well I do have some points to believe his 11 reasons why a blog sucks however blogs are not only there to inform but also for the blogger to earn something. But of all the suck things number 1 is really the super suck because well as the blog says it is absolutely shocking. I was even a victim of this suck item number 1.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 8.8

A blog focused on original content and on good and bad stuff on the web. Simple layout and direct articles is what makes this blog unique. Although I am not giving a perfect score for the layout I would like to commend the originality of this blogs content.

Great blog for the Dorkage... hope it does not get too hot :)

1 Responses to Hot Dorkage? Ouch!

  1. Dork Says:
  2. Hey I'm glad you liked my blog. BTW I am not a guy! Thanks!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box