The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Free Blogging Resources at Blog-o-Ninja

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, July 7, 2008 ,
ShareThis

The powerdropping issue had been settled by Entrecard well those that have created a tool to only display widgets and I think it is a very good move since it is an insult to blog owners. However, you can still enjoy powerdropping, reading and browsing your favorite Entrecard blogs thru a technique offered by Blog-o-Ninja. This blog also offers lots of free blogging resources which would help bloggers everywhere.

Blog-o-Ninja offers a lot of help to bloggers from simple SEO tips, to widgets and to optimization of your blog. The blog is also Entrecard friendly so you will certainly get a lot out of this blog if you are also an Entrecarder.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 9
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 6
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9

PhotobucketThanks to Chetan for this blog and her is what he had to say about it:

Hi, I am Chetan, the author of Blog-o-Ninja. I started blogging 3 months ago when one of my friends told me about it. And within days I had many blogspot blogs. Because of some HTML basics that I know(from my sixth grade school days), I was editing my blog’s templates everyday. Slowly I found that whatever I know could be very useful for other bloggers. So this site is where all the bloggers would find great content related to customizing there blog, SEO and some earning methods on the net to keep the spirit going.

So if you want to learn more about the new powerdropping technique as well as mortools and tips for your blog just drop by at Blog-O-Ninja.

2 comments

  1. chetan Says:
  2. That's a nice review. And yes, Entrecard has banned all the "QUICK DROP PAGES". This is why I never, never,never inlcude quick drop pages in my bookmark list. Rest assured that there is no problem in my bookmark list and have been using it for quite some time.

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Entrecard fanatics should really consider using this for it is both a good tool for the dropper and the blog owner.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box