The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Definitely Great Photos at Digital Polaroids

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, July 22, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #119. For one I am an admirer of great photos and of the person taking them. As I browse this blog and scan the pics well I was awed by the photos as well as the beauty of the owner... seems like had a crush on her. Well, she is simply good at taking photos and her blog Digital Polaroids is one blog that was adorn with beautiful pictures. Although pictures tend to slow down site loading I would never mind waiting.

The pictures in this blog are mostly taken by the author. She is one beautiful girl from Argentina who has an eye for beauty as well. The first picture that caught my attention was impact her most recent post about a man cleaning the glass in the ceiling with no protection at all. For me I will be worried about that man and hope that soon the place do ask him to put protection. Nontheless, the author of the blog did take the opportunity to take a photo of the skyline.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 7
  • Overall Rating - 8.6

The only problem with this blog is the slowloading as well as the problem to scroll down to posts that is located at the lower button. The slim blog may also pose some problem in the future as the content increases and as the need to more widgets to be integrated increases. I recommend lower number of posts per page... well I am saying this because I have problems browsing the site and my browser keeps on getting pauses.

Overall it is a great blog with the touch of beauty. Highly commendable photo blog. Visit Digital Polaroids and enjoy beauty.

2 comments

  1. WOW!!!
    How many beatiful words you gave to my blog AND to me!! Thank you sooo much.
    I'm following your advice and leaving only 5 posts per page (I din't know what to do to make my blog load faster!!). Of course, I also linked you up to visit you more often.
    Thanks again!
    Rache

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome... really had a crush on you :) ... added your link as well :)

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box