The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

A Bullshit Blog.. Your Source of Bullshits!

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, July 29, 2008 ,
ShareThis

REVIEW #128 (EC ADVERTISER). Well when I first see the ad of this blog on my EC account I was wondering what BS means and now I know. BS means Bullshit which is also the name of this blog... Bullshit Stalker or Bullshit Awards. A blog which stalks, finds and rants about bullshit all around and mind you this blog has a contest of its own as well.

There are tons of not so good things around and many people refer to them as bullshits. I never thought that a blog would find time in posting things that makes the author bullshit well perhaps other people as well. What is more interesting though is that blogs and websites can even be nominated for the Bullshit Awards... and oh well to clarify myself in the awards person can be nominated as well. Kinda confused about that one.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9

I gave a total rating of 9 to this blog because although the title will offend some I find the posts very relevant indeed. Bullshit in this sense means unwanted, disgusting, stupid and many more. Personally, I like the concept of this blog for I know many can relate to it.

Congratulations for coming up with the Bullshit Awards Blog! Word of advice though keep it clean so that the shit will not smell unless you want the shit to smell :)

2 comments

  1. Bald Eagle Says:
  2. Thank you for taking the time to review my site!

    I figured I'd take this opportunity to clarify the purpose of what is actually two related sites.

    The Bullshit Stalker is a blog authored by me. In this blog I look at the news of the day and other personal observations and provide commentary. Man is there a lot of content for our topic area. ;-)

    The Bullshit Awards site is where we allow everyone to nominate their own bullshitters. Be it politicians, athletes, companies, or as you noted, blogs, you can nominate them for an award (there are several categories). Each person nominated will receive notification in the mail of this "honor" and the write up will be posted to the site.

    Members can then vote and comment on the various nominations. We've also opened up a set of community forums for our members to further commune and discuss.

    Once a quarter, the person or organization with the most votes in each category wins a Bullshit Award (a plaque or trophy will be mailed). After year end, we will award the top vote getter "The Bullshitter of the Year Award."

    This should be tons of fun! I hope you and your readers will join us there and become a part of The Bullshit Awards.

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Thanks for clarifying the purpose and content of your blog... good luck always!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box