The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Where The Walls Are Soft.. Hmmm... Really?

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, June 20, 2008 ,
ShareThis

Another great blog with various thoughts and a personal touch. I like its quotes which I hope the author can share the code to me and I also like the moving puzzle at the top of the right sidebar. The first blog which I had seen a main entrance page... well here comes, Where The Walls Are Soft.

I like how the author describes her blog in Entrecard...

Mostly I write about "Ruby", my Little Old Land-Lady. She says the Internet is full of crooks and The Government. She has fans.


Well that land lady really could have fans because of what she wrote or what she inspired you to write in your blog. Her blog gives inspiration and shares various take on many of the common issues that we face each day. It will give much of the inner scene into common problems of everyday life.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 9
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 7
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7


I have to admit that this blog's content is great however I really am not into reading blogs with very long frontpage post thus I recommend leaving it short since there is a next page button when readers really want to read.

I also take note of the very long sidebar and the very limited space you have given your blog... well do not waste that space.

So until it have fun and let us come and visit Where the Walls are Soft.

1 Responses to Where The Walls Are Soft.. Hmmm... Really?

  1. Les Becker Says:
  2. Thanks so much for the review! I appreciate all your tips, as well (yeah, that sidebar is a MESS; too many interests - alas, too little time...).

    Thanks again - and I will pass your compliments on to Ruby, my landlady. I'm sure she will get a kick out of your comments.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box