The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Ramblings from Sri Lanka

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, June 26, 2008 ,
ShareThis

It is nice to see a Sri Lankan on the internet and to know him through Entrecard. I do remember my Sri Lankan friends when I attended the Asia-Europe Meeting and they are very friendly and eloquent. For sure the Rambling Lankan blog is also very eloquent and a good blog to visit... that I can assure you.

This blog commonly features money making tips for your blogs like where to sign up, which affiliate to choose and many more. His post articles are very informative and I personally like the How To Look Good in Any Browser PART 1 and PART 2. Looking good in Mozilla might sometime ruin your look in Internet Explorer and that happens frequently. One of my blogs suffer from IE scripting and CSS recognition. Most of the time to solve problems like this I just recommend Firefox... well the good thing is there are indeed ways to solve this and am glad this blog had something to say.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 6
  • Content - 9
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 8.8

I really like the content of this website but I have to admit it that the layout needs some improvement. Perhaps a better header will do and more informative widgets as well.

So if you do need tips for your blog and how to make the most of it just drop by at Rumbling Lankan.

1 Responses to Ramblings from Sri Lanka

  1. Nishadha Says:
  2. Thanks for the nice review , I admit a better header is a must , working on it ::)

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box