The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

A Day with the Promomaker

Posted by David D'Angelo Sunday, June 15, 2008
ShareThis

Well here's another review after another rest for 3 days and the request for reviews keeps getting in but that is the fun of that. I found a request for review by this blog called Promomaker and the first I though was it is all about promos... well it was not. Promomaker contains a lot of stuff and I definitely enjoyed its very different approach on how to commemorate fathers day.

The topics of the blog are very extreme according to the author from food and drink to Internet marketing tips and ideas plus he also sell entrecard credits. That is definitely a multiple purpose blog.

Getting now to our business...

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 7
  • Coherence - 7
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7.4


Hmmm let's see some of my comments about this blog is that the feed on the right is not working as I see it, it might be with my browser. Sometimes the page also takes a lot of time to load maybe because of the images in the frontpage that takes a long time to load. It is always recommended to use fast loading images for the main page.

The site is very readable with matching text and pictures. There is also an imbalance between the left and right sidebars which I suggest could be utilized to use more related widgets for the site.

On other though I really like the Father's Day article and here are some of the less known fathers:


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL

1 Responses to A Day with the Promomaker

  1. Promomaker Says:
  2. Thanks for the review of my site I'm glad you liked the post.

    Clint

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box