The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

It's Time For A Smile

Posted by David D'Angelo Tuesday, May 27, 2008 ,
ShareThis

Greetings to all those who have missed me on this blog and my apologies to keep you waiting for my next review. I had been very busy with my organizations work with >Brotherhood of Destiny (BROOD), Inc.

Now for my comeback review the best place to start is on a blog which shares smile of people with others. >Time For A Smile is a blog which showcases snapshots of people wearing their best smiles yet. It features the greatest expression ever made by a human on the point in their lives where they experienced happiness and bliss.

On this blog you can find various types of smile... seductive smile, vintage smile, awesome smile, adorable smile and many more. By just seeing the pictures posted in the blog you can feel the jolt of energy rushing through you as you will inevitably feel the happiness felt by those people. I am inspired by the simple concept of this blog... sharing smile is one heck of a good blog to write about.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 9
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 6
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 8.2


Simple template with a vivid color and images. It gives a new meaning to the word smiley. I hope that the rankings would improve as well and more people will find out about this blog.

I really admire the following smiles which bring me more happiness.

1. >Awesome Smile - This is A Huge Smile
2. >Triumphant Smile - King of the Playground - I remember my kids when I saw this.
3. >Adorable Smile - One of the Cutest

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box