The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Will Be On Vacation but Expect a Review Marathon When I Return

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, April 4, 2008
ShareThis

To all readers of "The Blog Reviewer" thanks for your continued support to this blog. I will be on vacation starting today and will be back by April 12. I will still post when I can and reciprocate drops on all those who are dropping their cards on this blog. Will also attend to all your review request so don't be sad or get frustrated with me. Alright?

Have to visit my children and have some quality time with them. Thanks and have fun reading the posts on this blog. Again THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

1 Responses to Will Be On Vacation but Expect a Review Marathon When I Return

  1. webomatik Says:
  2. hello,

    you forgot to put my link to your blogroll's, can you add me, please?

    Thanks
    webomatik

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box