The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Take a ride at Alfred Saforo's Journal

Posted by David D'Angelo Wednesday, July 30, 2008 ,
ShareThis

When I receive an email for a review from this blog I thought the name of the blog was "bligblogblag" and I was surprised that it was the familiar Alfred Saforo's Journal which contains technology and social commentaries. I should say his technology commentaries are very relevant especially that discussing about organic traffics as the real life to a blog which I greatly agree. (Original Review: April 20, 2008)

I personally subscribe to that and the fact that I always maintain and strive to create quality topics and dedicated readers as well as make sure that search engines do point to my site. Entrecard and other social marketing tools can only be used most of the time to increase your rankings the fastest way it can.

His blog is high on very helpful and original content which you can only see in this blog. Content and tips that you might have known before and will help you if you are seeking to improve the visibility of your blog. It might be too upfront though that some may get offended but the it is a fact.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 10
  • Overall Rating - 9.2


I never put a perfect score on the layout though the layout is really good because there is always a great room for improvement for this blog. I also like the cartoons and would like to ask the owner if they are his originals... love every bit of it.

So for now let us continue reading and be educated by Alfred Saforo's Journal

1 Responses to Take a ride at Alfred Saforo's Journal

  1. Thanks for the Review. Great Effort. Obviously English is not your first language, but you still manage to get your message across. I will definitely link back to you soon. All the best with your blog.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box