The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Review of a Frakkin Blog

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, April 18, 2008 ,
ShareThis

Well I have to agree with this blogs author that the word frakkin is indeed safer to use and sounds robotic to me as well. So why is this called, "My Frakkin Blog"? That is what we have to find out in this review and also my personal thoughts and comments about the site... now let's get frakkin!

Here is Bob's direct explanation on why he chose the word "frakkin" instead of the other common word for it...

Why Frakkin? Well...I'm also a Sci-fi and cartoon geek. If anyone here is familiar with Battlestar Galactica on the Sci-fi channel, you will recognize this term. When I first heard Starbuck use it...I was like..wow..that's cool. I can say the "f" word now without actually saying the "f" word and use it whenever necessary. So...with that being said..I use "frak" as much as possible. Now..lets get this frakkin blog on the frakkin road!


Hmm.. are you the brother of R2D2 or C3PO? Well just a joke. This blog contains assorted stuff about things and most specially about certain blogging tips and some serious commentaries.

Here are some of those pretty serious commentaries.

The demise of Entrecard?
Stay away from AdBrite!

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 8
  • Coherence - 7
  • Reach - 5
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7.2

Some of my recommendations would be to balance the sidebars. The left sidebar is very heavy and has some blank widgets on it. Though the posts are relatively short adding a Read More widget would also be good.

I am also recognizing and saluting your honesty about yourself and your family and hope for the best for you, your wife and your 6 kids.

So if you wanna get frak... visit Bob's Frakkin Blog now...

1 Responses to Review of a Frakkin Blog

  1. Bob O Says:
  2. Shen,

    Thanks for reviewing my blog. I will take all of your suggestions in to consideration. I have to agree with them! I'm away from home now..but I will be making the changes when I get back home and have more time devoted to it!

    Again..many thanks!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box