The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Are You Freakin’ Kidding Me?

Posted by David D'Angelo Friday, April 18, 2008 ,
ShareThis

Was reviewing this site at around 2:33 in the morning when all of a sudden a loud noise came out of my speakers from the audio ads installed in the site... I nearly had a heart attack. But nonetheless that's my fault because the speakers were turned loud. Seriously, this blog is all about the reviews of various webhosting sites and will be very useful to those who are looking for ideal host for their site... so let's se what's inside Web Hosting Reviews - Finding Dirt or BlueTrick.com for short?

The blog is actually very simple. It is presented on one host per page layout. The blog owner makes a thorough review of a host focusing specifically on its negative site and then after that there is a catch topic entitled, "Are You Freakin’ Kidding Me?".

"Are You Freakin’ Kidding Me?" focuses on the unbelievable or unacceptable offers the webhost in review is offering. One example is the review for GoDaddy Web Hosting Review, it says...

I called FOUR times, and they still couldn’t help me? What kind of dumb ass cutomer service is that? And that was using their free hosting!! If I can’t get my site to work with their free hosting, is there any possibility under the sun that I’m actually going to pay for hosting with them??


SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 7
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 9
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 8

I really like this site though I hope more hosts will be reviewed soon and perhaps a logo or header would also be great.

1 Responses to Are You Freakin’ Kidding Me?

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Thanks for the review, and the recommendation! I hope to review more sites soon too...it just takes me a while to figure out the dirt. everytime i ask someone who's using a certain host, they always tell me....i have no complaints. i don't really believe it.
    Sorry about the audio ad...just trying out some advertising. it scares me too somtimes.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box