The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Travel Through New York in Style

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, March 17, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

Interested in knowing more about New York City? want to see the views of other place in New York without leaving your home? Are you planning to visit places within the NYC area? Well if the answer is yes to any of the question then you should visit the New York Traveler. This blog is made possible by the Mecomber.

Mecomber is a pen name of the blogs owner. It is a Scottish derivation of the surname McCumber. The blog is typically run by their family wherein you can see in About Us section the full family each being described as part of the blog.

My blog was born out of my own desire to travel and pursue adventure, and out of my love of writing short stories. I’ve always wanted to travel around the United States and Europe, but as is common to many parents, we just don’t have the time or the funds to do so (yet). If there is one thing that I have regretted from living all over the state, it is that I never took advantage of the delights of the location I was in. How I wish I had seen the Museum of Natural History and Trinity Church and other places when I’d lived in Manhattan! I didn’t take the opportunity to enjoy the many attractions of the many places I lived.


Thus, we have New York Traveller as an output of this desire. Tons and tons of pictures of places to savor in New York City. Places that even common inhabitants of the city may not have know before or even if they do know it, may have not seen its real beauty.

The blog portrays the places in a new and inspiring light and sees the beauty of each of the places being featured in the blog post. They are also constructing a New York Travel map which if successful will be very helpful to everyone who is looking forward to visit New York.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 7
  • Readability - 9
  • Overall Rating - 8.8


Great banner, simple layout, and a clean easy to read template plus a very good reciprocator of Entrecard drops. If there is one setback that will be the loading time of the blog attributed to the tons of pictures it has. One recommendation perhaps is to use a "Read More" feature to view the full articles.

2 comments

  1. Mrs Mecomber Says:
  2. Many thanks for visiting and reviewing my blog! I had been hashing over the problematic load time, and had considered the "read more" feature. Thanks for your input; I think I will add that feature to reduce load time.

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. Your welcome and also thanks for the trust in my review... Good luck always!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box