The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Opportunities and More at BobbyT Blogging

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, March 31, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

My first question when I saw this blog was.. "What's in the name?" I am really wondering what the author meant by, "BobbyT Blogging To a T". So, I decided to click on About Me but unfortunately it seems that the blog is having a major upgrade. Well, I guess based on the content this blog discusses about various topics regarding blogs plus a whole lot of opportunities for bloggers to beep up their capacity.

The author also said that his layout was not that good but to be honest it is one of the best layout I have seen. It is not that fancy but the simplicity of the blog plus the design on how the post were arranged makes it more readable and interesting to read.

There were two posts which I checked and this will prove to be very useful to bloggers. The first one was a topic on "5 Things to Consider When Guest Blogging." On this topic helpful tips were listed on how you can be an effective guest blogger and avoid any problems with the blog owner. A must read for every blogger.

The second one is about a new social network called Mixx. I have never heard of it until I read it on this blog and will probably try it. I have been a user of Facebook, Myspace and others but I still stick to Friendster because I never really see the use of having so many social networks because it may complicate things. But since Mixx is relatively new you should check out this post and try it.

I really enjoyed scanning through the pages of this blog because there are lots of opportunities and wish that I have more time and was not leaving at the moment to attend to organizational work so that I can explore it further and even join the contests... well a blogger should not miss this site and the posts here.

Now for the ratings..

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 9
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 7
  • Readability - 9
  • Overall Rating - 8.8


Thanks for reading and now let us visit BobbyT Blogging To a T

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box