The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Life is a gift so transform it to goodness

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, March 13, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

I always believe that life is the greatest gift that all of us received and to live each day as if it was the last so that you will exert your best effort in your daily endeavors. Perhaps, this is the reason why I feel good in reading this blog, From the Eyes of the Heart. Even the title was meaningful for the heart is what inspires the greatest feeling which is love.

Well the first thing I noticed is the color, black and white. The background was black and the text was white. I do not know if this has some significance to the blogger but I see its connection as the yin and the yang based on the content of his blog... though the darkness (black background) is heavier than goodness (white text).

The content of the blog is very commendable. Most of them are original written contents and are written with passion and pure intention to share opinion and thoughts. Highly commendable writing style and organization of ideas.

I also noticed the logo of the blog though I highly commend the artistry of it I was wondering the connection of the picture to the blogs title and its content. I do not have the authority to judge the author on her intention and maybe she can enlighten us on this.

I also noticed various contents, ads and widgets on the sidebar that could help the blog in various. I highly recommend that the widgets be further organized and labeled, proper sizing and centering of widgets is also advised for aesthetic purposes.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 9
  • Reach - 5
  • Readability - 7
  • Overall Rating - 7.6


Overall visiting, From the Eyes of the Heart can really have an effect on how you look at life, so I recommend this blog to everyone.

2 comments

  1. wendy Says:
  2. hi shen =) thanks sooo much for doing this! I really appreciate it. You've helped me make a lot of decisions before I make changes. I will keep the black background. Its funny you saw that connection with the good shining through the bad. I didn't think of it that way initially but other people are also seeing the connection. I will definitely do something about the crowded widgets and ads. Again, thanks and God bless =)

     
  3. Shen Says:
  4. It is an honor to be trusted to do a review..your welcome and good luck on your blog. God bless!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box