The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Critical Thinking is a Blogger's Thinking

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, March 27, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

I regularly drop entrecard at Makoy's Memoirs of a Certified Blogger and daily I skim read his post on his blog. What amazes me everyday is the way he writes articles on his blog. The articles is not the usual copy, paste + add own comment article that some bloggers do but they are genuine and original posts from him and for that I give my personal kudos. Reviewing blogs had been a task for me now and I am enjoying it actually.. so now here is what I have to say on this Filipino blogger's blog...

Layout wise, it is not a fancy layout for he uses one of the usual blogger templates with some customization as to links. Where layout is never an issue for a blogger for content is what matters most unless of course you want to truly monetize your blog and add some ad spaces and adsense on your site.

Who is Makoy by the way? He is a 26 yr old IT guy who loves to write, thrilled with movies as much as his favorite American food, fascinated with politics, current events and money matters, an entrepreneur in the making, and a certified Ortigas blogger. Pretty much the same with me.. only I am older and I am not from Ortigas since I am from Bulacan.

His blog content is a mixture of everything but most of the posts belong to that of political views blog, entertainment news plus some tips about entrepreneurship. I particularly read about his article on how to increase your google page rank because I have yet to decode that and it is particularly important in getting more hits and advertisers to your blog.

Now for the ratings...

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 7
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 6
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 9
  • Overall Rating - 8


I think the blog could use a more custom layout if Makoy would agree to that so that his sidebar widgets will not drag his blog to become to stretched downwards. The simple layout is good but making it 3-column will not hurt anyway.

Perhaps that is my main comment other than that I congratulate his enthusiasm in blogging as well as hope that he wins in the contest his blog is in right now. Good luck Makoy on the Philippine Blog Contest.

By the way Makoy also has a literary blog, Makoy's Literary Writing and More and I think a visit there would drive inspiration in you through his literary posts.

So that's it and let us now enjoy a visit to Makoy's Memoirs of a Certified Blogger!

Thanks for reading!

1 Responses to Critical Thinking is a Blogger's Thinking

  1. Makoy Says:
  2. thanks for joining!

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box