The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Come and visit valeriejoy!

Posted by David D'Angelo Monday, March 31, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

Valeriejoy is a novice programmer who talks about her life as a web developer. She writes workarounds on CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Ajax.. and a whole lot more... and that is what makes this blog very interesting. Valeriejoy or 3rdbee in essence is a blog in which tons of tips, tricks and hacks is waiting to be unleashed... a great resource blog in the making.

The blog is really new and only started January 2008. You can find very helpful resources especially Joomla which I am one of the avid users of this Content Management Open Source System or CMS. Interested with what she has to say about Joomla I checked the page out but since the blog is new it only has one entry for Joomla. The entry is quite useful because it discusses about workaround with regards to folder and file permission with Joomla.

Here's more about the author and well some explanations too on her layout choice...

I am an IT graduate, who loves to learn a lot of new stuff. I am trying photography (with a point-and-shoot camera –I need all the luck I can get) and web design as a hobby. :D I am not really good with colors, that’s why I keep it simple. (hehe! that’s the reason the current look-and-feel of my blog is sooo gray with highlights of blue ONLY). Someday, I am going to change it into highlights of pink because I also love pink. And black too.. (my very first theme was a hemighway, which is sooo black).


Well that really shows but I guess the essence of blogs are really with the richness of its content plus its originality and usefullnes and Valeriejoy should be proud of the blog that she has started because the tips and tricks are really useful.

SITE RATINGS:
  • Layout - 6
  • Content - 9
  • Coherence - 6
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 8
  • Overall Rating - 7.4


By the way for those who are into making applications for Facebook, you should not miss the topic about Facebook tabs. This is a great post which will give you insight on how to do those tabs on Facebook and honestly this is also the first time I get a glimpse about this.

So now.. let us go check out Valerie Joy!

0 comments

Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box