The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

The Bali Dream Home

Posted by David D'Angelo Thursday, March 13, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

Writing about your points of view, opinion, thoughts and ideas is not an easy task. It requires time, concentration and a good understanding of what you are talking about. It is easier to write a news or even comment on an article than actually sharing your opinion on very specific issues and very confined territory. This is the admiration that I have for the writer of Bali Dream Home.

The writings and commentaries were really detailed and I know that great thought had been invested in writing every post in this blog. The layout is also very simple though I think it can be improved from a 2-column to a 3-column or modified template since there are lots of space that can still be used.

Also, I have problems with the coherence of the site name and the contents. At first I though that the blog talks about dream houses and homes in Bali but getting into the post I think that it is more on how Bali, Indonesia can have a dream home, the case that home is more specific and personal compared to an ordinary "house" which is a structure.

I also suggest improvement in the color scheme and mixes to have a better reader ambiance although black and red are appealing colors.

So if you want to know more about Bali and how one can have a dream "home" check out Bali Dream Home

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 5
  • Content - 7
  • Coherence - 6
  • Reach - 7
  • Readability - 5
  • Overall Rating - 6

2 comments

  1. I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for your opinion and review regarding my blog, indeed there are few things still can be approve to a certain level. Once again Thank you very much and I wish you all the best.

    Grateful balidreamhome.

    p.s. do you mind if I post your review on my blog?

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome and it has been an honor.

    Yes you can post my review in your blog.

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box