The Blog Reviewer

"The blog review and website review authority."

Animals Need Help? Definitely!

Posted by David D'Angelo Sunday, March 23, 2008 , ,
ShareThis

We are already in a modern world yet cruelty to animals still persist and you will wonder why. I am not a total activist on animal welfare as like those in PETA because I do eat pork, beef and chicken but I make sure that whenever I buy I know that they are prepared humanely for whatever its worth. The reason I am writing this blog review is because of a site that advocates for animal welfare and that is "Animal Need Help" and yes they do need it!

I think the idea of coming up with a blog like this is very brilliant. Animals too have feelings and they deserve to be respected for their rights. I am stressing this specially to domesticated animals like dogs and cats. Come on people they are not food nor a side dish for your drinking sessions of beer and wine.

Well I find the site really rewarding and is proud of the content of it and the author. I personally support the call not to support companies which uses animal testing but my question is how can products be tested if it will be used to us humans? Any alternative ideas?

The post, "Something Keeps Crashing On Our Computer at AnimalsNeedHelp.com" was really cute, creative and very informative as well. Two thumbs up for that post as well.

My congratulations as well for the blogs nomination to the Blogger's Choice Awards as "Best Animal Blogger" and if you want to vote for this blog just CLICK HERE. By the way I will also vote for it just waiting for my password reminder. The blog also received a "Thinking Blog" award.

This note also caught my attention... "100 % Of All profits made from our blog will be donated to PETA, the ASPCA or a pet rescue shelter that needs help."... amazing indeed.

By the way here is my ratings for this blog.

SITE RATINGS:

  • Layout - 8
  • Content - 10
  • Coherence - 10
  • Reach - 8
  • Readability - 9
  • Overall Rating - 9

3 comments

  1. Hi Shen, Thanks for the great review of my wife's Animal's Need Help blog.
    I added an honorable mention to your blog reviews on a previous post there.

     
  2. Shen Says:
  3. Your welcome... it is an honor to do a review for this site.. and takes for the Honorable Mention as well.

     
  4. avell tech Says:
  5. hi can you review my site?
    avelltech.com

     
Subscribe to The Blog Reviewer by Email or by GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.
Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs
Internet Blogs
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Review Categories


Blog Archive

Message Box